The Joseph Saveri Law Firm participated in an Ocean Beach cleanup in San Francisco today, organized by the Surfrider Foundation’s San Francisco chapter.
Climate change and environmental stewardship have become some of the largest issues facing our collective future. We are concerned about these conditions and want to ensure that our firm is as “green” as possible. To that end, we have organized an internal Green Team of employees to spearhead this goal.
Overall, our activities consist of:
- adhering to effective paper management practices
- updating and expanding the Firm’s recycling efforts as guided by local recycling recommendations
- avoiding activities and purchases that waste energy and resources
- regularly participating in Bay Area cleanup and ecology-related efforts and education
- committing to these and other activities in order to become certified by the San Francisco Green Business Program.
We encourage you to join in our eco-friendly efforts.