Prosecuting Cases in Federal and State Courts Throughout the United States
The Joseph Saveri Law Firm handles antitrust cases, class actions, and complex litigation in federal and state courts throughout the United States. Prominent past and current cases include representing plaintiffs in a:
- Anti-poaching suit against tech leaders Apple, Adobe, Google, Intel, Pixar, Intuit, Lucasfilm, and others;
- Antitrust price-fixing suit against Cipro drug manufacturers resulting in a record $399 class recovery;
- Antitrust price-fixing suit against 22 manufacturers of aluminum, tantalum, and film capacitors in which favorable settlements to date have been reached against seven defendants;
- Suit by Former Elite Profession Mixed Martial Arts Fighters’ (MMA) against Ultimate Fighting Championship, which is charged with illegally acquiring and maintaining monopoly and monopsony power over MMA fighters;
- Suit against leading providers of global distribution system (GDS) technology for imposing unlawful contractual constraints that remove the airlines’ leverage to negotiate lower GDS fees and to develop alternative technologies; and
- An illegal reverse payment suit against three Lidoderm drug manufacturers and their subsidiaries for entering into an illegal reverse pay agreement, forcing companies and consumers to pay higher prices for Lidoderm.